NEW LOOK, MORE SAVING-LED DOWN LIGHT(2020)
- This commercial building had some unique issues with their lighting. The hallways and offices were dark when the employees were not getting enough light.
- The facility management team is always keeping changing the traditional bulb every two or three months.
- Most old light is 18W or 2*26W CFL lamp in a 6” or 8″ recessed can that had a clouded lens. With this clearly not providing sufficient light levels.
- Higher-lumen and long-lasting LED lights were needed.
CESP Lighting team proposed scrapping the fixtures for new 6” or 8″ LED recessed cans. This would greatly increase the light output and provide a new look for the environment.
The building’s total energy usage was reduced by 52% annually!
- Reduce Energy Usage
- Increased Light Quality
- Increased Light Levels
- Longer Lasting Products = Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Light Level and Color Uniformity
- Enhanced Image
If you are interested in the optimal lighting solution for your facility, please send an email to email@example.com to get started.